L.E. Hunt, P.C. | Attorney of Dearborn

When you need a Michigan attorney for divorce, criminal defense or DUI & DWI, contact David Camaj. David has been practicing law since 2005 and not only bring experience to the table, but he is also compassionate to his clients and fervently defends their rights in the courtroom.


Once you’ve been served with divorce papers, you have a certain number of days to respond to the documents or you could be held in default, which means that your spouse could get everything he or she requested. As soon as you receive divorce papers, contact David to set up a consultation. Bring your divorce papers with you.

If you are ready to file for divorce, contact David to set up a consultation to learn your rights and to get the process started. While bringing documentation to the consultation is not mandatory, if you have it with you and you decide to retain him, David can get started on your divorce sooner.

You’ll need to bring any financial documents including pay stubs, retirement account documentation, titles to cars and real estate, and a list of what you expect out of the divorce including child custody and visitation.

Criminal Defense

When you have been accused of a crime, you’ll have to go to court to defend yourself. Contact David to set up a consultation. Be sure to bring any documents related to the charges against you so that he can advise you of your rights and explain the process to you. Depending on circumstances, David may try to negotiate less charges or even try to get the charges dropped.


If you have a DUI or DWI, even if it’s your first, contact David to set up a consultation. David will request that the state send him all of the evidence the police and state have in their possession, including police reports, field test reports on your person and results from chemical field tests on substances found on your person or in your vehicle. He will then help you navigate the system and try to negotiate the charges to have them lowered or dropped.

Contact David Camaj

Whether you need a Dearborn attorney to represent you in a divorce, criminal matter or DUI / DWI case, contact David to set up a consultation. If you cannot contact David because you are in jail, have a friend or relative contact the office for you. They’ll need to provide some information about you including your name, date of birth and where you are being held.

Ratings and Reviews